Gear up for the 2023 golf season with the Swing Lab Season Kickoff League. Compete for weekly prizes and earn points towards 8-week long points competition. This league features stops at four famous tour venues, along with four courses located in the great state of Minnesota. This is a handicap-based league.
This league is free to enter, just pay for your hours as you play. If you miss a week there is no cost to you.
For a better hourly booking rate, consider purchasing a membership or our 10-hour punch pass.
Prizes will be awarded each week to the top finishers, along with winners of the weekly Closest to the Pin and Long Drive Competitions.
1st: $50 Gift Card + Free Lesson
2nd: $50 Gift Card
3rd: $25 Gift Card
SEASON-LONG POINTS COMPETION
Players will also be awarded points each week as part of a season-long points competition, with your 5 best rounds counting towards overall score. Bonus points can also be earned by winning the Closest to the Pin competition.
1st: $200 Gift Card + Free Lesson
2nd: $100 Gift Card + Free Lesson
3rd: $100 Gift Card
4th: $50 Gift Card
5th: $25 Gift Card
To sign up, either fill out the form below, call (763) 453-5893 or email email@example.com.
All golfers must be signed in with their TrackMan account for their round to count.
If you do not already have a TrackMan account, you can sign up for one here.
- Golfers must complete their round during the timeframe listed for each round.
- Each week will consist of a 9-hole competition. Men and women will have different preselected tees to play from.
- Net Scoring, meaning handicaps will be used.
- Participants must provide their Golf Handicap Index (GHIN).
- If you do not have a GHIN, then you can earn a TrackMan handicap by creating a TrackMan profile and playing two rounds on the simulator.
- Swing Lab reserves the right to adjust scores of participants if we believe their handicap is not properly set for their skill level.
- Long Drive winner must hit the fairway to be eligible.
Weekly Points Awarded
1st Place: 25
2nd Place: 18
3rd Place: 15
4th Place: 12
5th Place: 10
6th Place: 8
7th Place: 6
8th Place: 4
9th Place: 2
10th Place: 1
Closest to the Pin Winner: 3 Bonus Points
In the event of weekly ties, a scorecard tiebreaker will be enabled, where the golfer with the lowest net score on the hardest handicap hole will win the tiebreaker. We will continue this process until a winner is determined.
In the event of a tie for the overall points total, finishing position in the Pebble Beach event will serve as the tiebreaker.